We often have some stamping defects in the stamping production process. These defects are slight, serious, and serious defects directly lead to the parts can not be used, resulting in scrap. Since the stamping parts are mass-produced, the problem will be the loss of batches. Therefore, it is necessary to understand the various defects caused by stamping, and analyze the causes of the defects that may be caused, and propose corresponding countermeasures to prevent them.
First of all, we need to know what are the defects of the parts that are prone to stamping, what are the forms of expression, and which part? American Airlines Metal takes you to analyze:
· Burr refers to the part of the stamped cut surface that is higher than the material, which occurs in the direction of the stamping, or may be generated after extrusion. The burr is generally controlled.
· Within, it is a normal and common phenomenon of stamping.
1. The cutting edge of the mold is worn. When the stamping is worn, the material cannot be cut off at one time. In the process of cutting, the drawing is accompanied by the phenomenon of deep drawing. The metal itself has the tensile elongation rate, and the material is drawn to cause the burr.
2. "The clearance between the convex and concave molds is too large, and there is a certain space for the material during the stamping. The punch cannot break the material at one time, and the material is drawn to produce burrs.
3. The clearance between the convex and concave molds is unreasonable, and the edges of the convex and concave molds are offset. When the punching is too large, the burrs are generated and the other side is worn.
4, the material material is too soft, the convex and concave mold gap can not overcome the material drawing rate to produce burrs.
5, improper positioning of the product is squeezed out of the burr.
· Crushing means that there is foreign matter in the mold or the mold waste is jumped out and pressed onto the product.
1. The blanking hole of the mold is too large. When punching, the punching hole and the scrap will bring out the blanking hole under the vacuum force, jump to the mold, and the product will cause crushing when punching.
2. The product burr waste is dropped onto the mold.
3. When the surface of the material remains debris, it will be generated.
4. Other wastes fall into the mold for some reason.
· Poor size For some reason, the size of the parts that are punched out does not meet the requirements.
1. Poor mold design or poor processing and assembly, this defect often occurs when the mold is first used.
2. When the mold height is adjusted, the position of the mold does not match. When the stamping is not in place, the size does not match, or the mold is not locked after adjusting the mold. The height of the mold changes during stamping.
3, the mold positioning is loose, the positioning of the parts is biased, resulting after stamping.
4. Poor operation, positioning is not good, and the gap of the mold is increased when punching.
· Product scratching
1. The material body is scratched and produced without attention during production.
2. The product was not effectively protected during the process and was scratched during the turnaround.
3. The turnover method is unreasonable and the product placement is not standardized.
4. The surface of the raw material is not clean and has dust and other particles.
· Leakage process Parts are defective due to negligence or other reasons due to negligence or other reasons during product processing.
1. The semi-finished product lacks the mark during production, and the operator does not know the sequence of the process and uses the semi-finished product of the leak-off process.
2. The operator does not need to work when he is working, but does not rush the product to the next process.
3. During the break time, the stamping personnel did not complete the unwashed product in the mold. When the re-production was completed, it was completed, and the next process was not confirmed.
· Poor flatness
1. The material of the material is not uniform, and there is a certain internal stress inside, which makes it difficult to overcome during stamping and shaping.
2. After the mold is placed, the parallelism between the upper mold and the lower mold of the mold is poor, and the leveling effect cannot be achieved.
3. When the material is coiled, it is not leveled, and it is difficult to achieve the purpose of leveling once when the mold is stamped.
4. The parts to be stamped have a large structure, and the uneven force of the upper mold causes deformation such as an arc.
The above are the defects that often occur in the stamping process. These defects can be prevented as long as the corresponding countermeasures are found. Below we mainly understand which countermeasures are used in different production stages.
First inspection stage
1. The first piece of frame mold production is confirmed. The pattern or sample is not carefully checked, and only the main dimensions are measured, resulting in negligent inspection of other problems.
2, the handover class did not hand over the condition of the mold, the first inspection was mistaken, and the inspection was negligent, resulting in poor production batch.
3. After the mold repair, the first piece will only confirm the maintenance problem and neglect the confirmation of other quality problems.
a) In the first piece, pay special attention to check the conformity of the sample and the pattern, including the logo, font, and imprint confirmation.
b) There must be a handover record for the handover, and the molds with abnormalities are directly handed over or sampled.
c) After repairing the mold, be sure to check the hole position and related dimensions to prevent misassembly, reverse or missing punches.
Long-term unproductive product reproduction stage
1. Because it has not been produced for a long time, the product quality standards are unfamiliar and easy to control the omission.
2, the mold has not been produced and maintained for a long time, can not meet the quality requirements, prone to many problems.
3. The operator is prone to poor operation due to the operation of the mold.
a) When such a product is produced, it should be handled according to the condition of the new product to solve the problem of control in production.
b) It is controlled as a key point when it is put into production, and it can be produced as a mature product after it is stabilized.
c) It is required to educate and train the operators when they are put into production, so that they can understand the operation methods before they can be produced.
Product design change phase
1) Insufficient information sources and inadequate content communication lead to problems with negligence in change confirmation.
2) The switching method between new and old products is not clear, and the old products are not completely processed.
3) The product standards after the change have not been formulated in time to control the omissions.
a) For the source of the information, the correct department and approval authority should be clarified and required to be delivered in the form of a document.
b) The new and old products should be marked and isolated, and the processing methods should be notified to the relevant departments in the form of documents.
c) Make changes to the product standards in advance, and it is necessary to conduct preliminary guidance or training for the standards of the product delivery stage.
American Airlines Metal operates a brand of aluminum alloy, welcome new and old customers to consult! We will be the most suitable aluminum alloy industry solution for you! !