(1) Material heat treatment system
Heat treatment classification heating temperature holding time cooling method
Annealing 415 2-3h at a cooling rate of <30 degrees Celsius, with the furnace cooled to below 260 degrees Celsius, air-cooled
Solution heat treatment 530 According to the size of the product, water cooling, with warm water
Artificial aging 160-175 8-18h air cooling
(2) Failure characteristics of the alloy 6061 aluminum alloy sheet at room temperature and low temperature 0-18 degrees Celsius aging characteristics,
See lowering the temperature that can be delayed or suppressed using the aging process. Artificial aging curve of 6061 aluminum alloy sheet.
It can be seen that increasing the artificial aging temperature will reduce the strength of the aluminum alloy sheet, thereby determining the artificial time according to the aging curve.
The relationship between temperature, time and tensile properties of aluminum alloy sheets.
(3) Heat treatment of parts
A: The heat treatment of the parts is carried out according to the heat treatment system of the aluminum alloy.
B: Parts made of rolled or drawn materials are artificially aged to 160 ° C and 18 H is suitable. For parts made of extruded or forged parts, artificial aging is preferably 175 degrees Celsius.
6061 aluminum alloy sheet process performance
(1) Alignment performance 6061 aluminum alloy sheet has high process plasticity in both cold and hot state, and can be extruded into various forms of architectural profiles.
(2) Welding performance The aluminum alloy has excellent welding performance and is suitable for electric resistance welding, electric welding, argon arc welding and gas welding, and is also easy to braze.
(3) Machining properties The machinability of 6061 aluminum alloy sheet is poor in the annealed state, and it is acceptable after quenching and aging.
Article source: www.bombgroup17.com Aluminum alloy bar, aluminum alloy bar, 6061 aluminum alloy plate