The method is used for ultrasonic inspection of a deformed aluminum alloy product as follows:
(1) Aluminium sheet material with a thickness of greater than or equal to 10 mm which is subjected to a sharp edge or trimming;
(2) Profiles having a cross-sectional area greater than or equal to 70 cm and a width of not less than 30 mm and a wall thickness greater than or equal to 10 mm;
(3) Forgings having a thickness of 10-300 mm and a relatively regular geometry;
(4) After extrusion processing, the inner and the garden directly are various aluminum alloy bars of 25-200mm;
Second, the determination of the test results
(1) Defects allowed by different acceptance level locks
(2) After flaw detection, products that have not found any defects shall be judged as qualified products;
(3) After flaw detection, it is found that products with excessive defects shall be judged as unqualified;
(4) After the flaw detection test, it is found that the abnormal signal or the disappearance of the ground wave must be studied and judged with the relevant personnel.
(5) The products that have been tested for leaving the factory shall be inspected by the inspecting personnel, and the non-conforming products shall be marked.
Article source: www.bombgroup17.com Alum aluminum alloy aluminum alloy bar aluminum alloy plate