The quenching of aluminum alloy sheets is to obtain a supersaturated solid solution, which creates the necessary conditions for future aging strengthening. The 6061T6 quenching process inspection and quality opening points are:
1. The temperature control system error of the salt bath furnace does not exceed plus or minus 2 degrees Celsius.
2, the liquid level of the salt liquid should be 150mm higher than the aluminum alloy plate, and the height of the liquid surface of the heater should not exceed 350mm.
3. When changing the alloy, changing the temperature or supplementing the nitrate salt, the salt liquid must be kept for 30 minutes after reaching the constant temperature. After the temperature measurement meets the temperature requirement, it is produced in production, and the salt bath furnace is set to check the temperature, temperature and heating time.
4. According to the quenching process requirements, the salt bath furnace is reached and the heating time is checked on time, and abnormalities are detected in time.
5, salt bath furnace quenching must be in accordance with the batch of aluminum alloy is strictly prohibited in the salt bath furnace heat treatment
6. Magnesium alloys and high-magnesium aluminum alloys with high content are strictly prohibited from heat treatment in salt bath furnaces.
7. When quenching the cross-section and cold-hardening aluminum alloy sheets, the oil film must be burned outside the furnace and then added to the furnace.
8. Aluminum alloy plates with water are absolutely not allowed to be added to the furnace. The quenched sheet cannot be placed on the heating element. After the aluminum alloy sheet is placed in the furnace, the relevant records must be made. When the furnace reaches the temperature, the holding time is calculated.
9. Ensure that the transfer time of the quenching plate 6061T6 does not exceed 25S, and other alloys do not exceed 30S.
10. All aluminum alloy plates washed by acid and alkali should be lifted up and down 3-5 times during acid and alkali washing, and the color is uniform.
11. For medium and thick plates, repeat quenching is allowed once.
Keywords: aluminum alloy plate, quenching plate, 6061T6