The 7075 aluminum plate products are all made of uniform standard pre-rolled high-grade aluminum alloy coils, which are refined by various production processes.
1, coating skills
(1) Use original coating baking skills to ensure coating adhesion and color uniformity and saturation.
(2) The color required can be provided according to the demand, and various special coatings can also be provided.
2, molding skills
(1) After the series of molds are gradually formed, the stress inside the sheet is fully released.
(2) The coating on the exterior of the maintenance panel is not damaged and is used more. All production processes guarantee high precision in sheet metal processing. (3) The continuous hot compound production process is efficient and fast.
The 7075 aluminum plate is usually set to be aluminum with a purity of 99.0% to 99.9%, and China is determined to have an aluminum purity of 98.8% to 99.7%.
7075 aluminum plate has the usual characteristics of aluminum, low density, good electrical and thermal conductivity, good corrosion resistance, good plastic processing performance, can be processed into plates, strips, foils and kneading products, etc., can be gas welding, argon arc welding, point weld. However, the 7075 aluminum plate cannot be heat-treated and can only be strengthened by cold deformation. The only heat treatment method is annealing. The recrystallization starting temperature is related to the impurity content and deformation degree, usually at 200 °C.
7075 aluminum plate is widely used, can be used as electrical aluminum, such as bus, wire, cable, electronic parts; can be used as heat exchanger, cooler, chemical equipment; tobacco, tea, sugar and other food and medicine packaging supplies, beer barrels, etc. The finished product is used for building roof panels, ceilings, partition walls, sound absorbing and thermal insulation materials, as well as household appliances and cooking utensils.
Before the 7075 aluminum plate is colored, the 7075 aluminum plate should be oxidized. The extruded aluminum alloy profile is not strong in corrosion resistance. It must be anodized for external treatment to add the corrosion resistance and wear resistance of the aluminum material. And the beauty of the appearance.
(1) Appearance pre-treatment: chemical or physical means to clean the appearance of the profile, revealing a pure substrate, in order to obtain a complete, fine artificial oxide film. It is also possible to obtain a mirrored or matte (matte) appearance by mechanical means.
(2) Anodizing: After pre-treatment of the profile, under the certain technical conditions, the surface of the substrate is anodized to form a fine, porous, strong adsorption AL203 film.