(1) The adhesion amount experiment is carried out by the weighing method, and the component after the aluminum plating per unit area is subtracted from the component after the aluminum is removed by the sodium hydroxide solution, that is, the adhesion amount per unit area.
(2) Plating thickness inspection Metallographic method or coating thickness tester can be used.
(3) Coating uniformity inspection The copper sulfate method may be used for the impregnation experiment.
(4) Coating porosity test method The potassium ferrocyanide experiment method can be used.
(5) Heat resistance function test This test is limited to parts requiring heat resistance. The sample should be heat treated at 800-850 ° C for 3 hours to check the dispersion of aluminum in the matrix. The results are examined by metallographic microscopy. .
(6) Mechanical function experiments include tortuous test, bending test, static pressure test and impact test.